License : imposer un copyright

WRInaute passionné
Je voudrais savoir s'il existait des licenses type GPL mais qui impose de laisser le copyright .

J'ai vu la license creative common, mais je voudrais savoir s'il existe le méme type de license avec autorisation d'utilisation à but commercial.

WRInaute accro
>> Je voudrais savoir s'il existait des licenses type GPL mais qui impose de laisser le copyright

il en existe qui ne l'impose pas ?

WRInaute passionné
il me semble qu'il n'est pas obligatoire de laisser le lien en bas de page pour la license GPL

un exemple sur la faq punbb (4.2)

4. License and copyright

4.1 - What license is PunBB released under?
PunBB is released under The GNU General Public License. In short terms this means that PunBB is free to download, use, distribute, modify and even charge for. However, if any of these modifications are released to the public, that code must also be released under the same license as PunBB.
4.2 - May I remove the copyright from the page footer?
Yes, but please don't. If you must, please try to keep at least "Powered by PunBB" with the link to www.punbb.org intact.
4.3 - May I add my own copyright to the page footer?
Yes, but you may not alter the original copyright in such a way that it loses it's original "meaning". It must, in other words, be absolutely clear who is the copyright holder of PunBB. Adding an additional line with your copyright notice is OK.
4.4 - May I remove the copyright from the source code?
No. The copyright notice in all the source files must be left intact. Any modification or removal of this copyright is illegal under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence.

WRInaute accro

4.2 Oui tu peux retirer le copyright du pied de page mais stp ne le fais pas

4.3 Oui tu peux ajouter le tien mais tu ne peux pas retirer l'ancier.

4.4 Tu ne peux pas retirer le copyright du code source.

Discussions similaires