PageRank et DMOZ sur les data centers de Google

WRInaute discret
https://www.webrankinfo.com/dossiers/pagerank a dit:
Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /search?client=navclient-auto&googleip=O;216.239.33102;491&ch=monch&querytime=_H&features=Rank:FVN&q=info:monsite from this server.(Client IP address: monip)

Please see Google's Terms of Service posted at https://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html

If you believe that you have received this response in error, please send email to forbidden@google.com. Before sending this email, however, please make sure to take a look at our Terms of Service (https://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html).In your email, please send us the entire code displayed below. Please also send us any information you may know about how you are performing your Google searches-- for example, "I'm using the Opera browser on Linux to do searches from home. My Internet access is through a dial-up account I have with the FooCorp ISP." or "I'm using the Konqueror browser on Linux to search from my job at myFoo.com. My machine's IP address is 10.20.30.40, but all of myFoo's web traffic goes through some kind of proxy server whose IP address is 10.11.12.13." (If you don't know any information like this, that's OK. But this kind of information can help us track down problems, so please tell us what you can.)

We will use all this information to diagnose the problem, and we'll hopefully have you back up and searching with Google again quickly!

Please note that although we read all the email we receive, we are not always able to send a personal response to each and every email. So don't despair if you don't hear back from us!

Also note that if you do not send us the entire code below, we will not be able to help you.

Best wishes,
The Google Team

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/
AD7kZkpROOJGZXhhZzUzAAJrR0VUIC9zZWFyY2g_Y2xpZW50P
W5hdmNsaWVudC1hdXRvJmdvb2dsZWlwPU87MjE2LjIzOS4zMz
EwMjs0OTEmY2g9NTEwNjAwOTE5MDcmcXVlcnl0aW1lPV9IJmZ
lYXR1cmVzPVJhbms6RlZOJnE9aW5mbzpodHRwOi8vd3d3LnR2
LWNoYXQubmV0IEhUVFAvMS4xDQpBY2NlcHQ6IGltYWdlL2dpZ
iwgaW1hZ2UveC14Yml0bWFwLCBpbWFnZS9qcGVnLCBpbWFnZS
9wanBlZywgYXBwbGljYXRpb24vdm5kLm1zLWV4Y2VsLCBhcHB
saWNhdGlvbi92bmQubXMtcG93ZXJwb2ludCwgYXBwbGljYXRp
b24vbXN3b3JkLCBhcHBsaWNhdGlvbi94LXNob2Nrd2F2ZS1mb
GFzaCwgKi8qDQpSZWZlcmVyOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LndlYnJhbm
tpbmZvLmNvbS9vdXRpbHMvZ29vZ2xlLWRhbmNlL3BhZ2VyYW5
rLWRhdGEtY2VudGVycy5waHANCkFjY2VwdC1MYW5ndWFnZTog
ZnINCkFjY2VwdC1FbmNvZGluZzogZ3ppcCwgZGVmbGF0ZQ0KV
XNlci1BZ2VudDogTW96aWxsYS80LjAgKGNvbXBhdGlibGU7IE
1TSUUgNi4wOyBXaW5kb3dzIE5UIDUuMTsgRlJFRTsgLk5FVCB
DTFIgMS4wLjM3MDUpDQpIb3N0OiAyMTYuMjM5LjMzLjEwMg0K
Q29ubmVjdGlvbjogS2VlcC1BbGl2ZQ0KWC1Vc2VyLUlwOiA4M
S41Ni4yMjYuNzANCgIwBXA=
+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+

Olivier Duffez (admin)
Membre du personnel
tu ne nous aides pas bcp pour qu'on puisse t'aider !!! indique ton site et ton checksum, ce ne sont pas des données confidentielles défense, non ? ;-)

WRInaute discret
WebRankInfo a dit:
tu ne nous aides pas bcp pour qu'on puisse t'aider !!! indique ton site et ton checksum, ce ne sont pas des données confidentielles défense, non ? ;-)
Je me suis dit tient oui faut que je réessaye avec le /
je vais répondre à Mirgolth et j'éditerais mon message pour dire si cette erreur viens de l'absance de / ou pas.
Mais WRI est si rapide ... :)
:arrow: avec un / à la fin de l'url, cela fonctionne ;)
Ca m'apprendra à lire les consignes jusqu'au bout :p

Discussions similaires