Le Lien réciproque serait mort ?

WRInaute discret
J'ai reçu ce mail de SitePro News (un SEO) ce matin.
Vous en pensez quoi? dsl, c en anglais

My search for the solution began right at Google's doorstep. Let's take a quick peak at what Google says about link popularity and how it works:

Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote by page A for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes or links a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote.
Hmm... and all this time webmasters were focusing on high numbers of incoming links, period.

(Google) analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important."

So, how do you know if Google considers a page "important" enough for you to pursue a link on it? The answer is PageRank Score. (Downloading the Google toolbar will allow you to see any site's PageRank Score.) If the page in question has a Google PageRank Score of six or higher, it's a real good candidate.

Does that mean you place your link on any web site that has a PageRank Score of 6 or higher? No, and hëre is why according to Google:

Important, high-quality sites receive a higher PageRank, which Google remembers each time it conducts a search. Of course, important pages mean nothing to you if they don't match your query. So, Google combines PageRank with sophisticated text-matching techniques to find pages that are both important and relevant to your search. Google goes far beyond the number of times a term appears on a page and examines all aspects of the page's content (and the content of the pages linking to it) to determine if it's a good match for your query.
Getting a link from an important site that's relevant is the key. And the payoff for you will be more than just higher rankings.
Many site owners and marketers have forgotten that a well-placed quality link can actually bring them business. I mean, generating leads and salës is the reason you want to rank highly in the search engines in the first place, right?

So I have a fairly radical proposal for you.

In my opinion, its time to stop trying to get a frëe ride in the reciprocal linking game. It's time to start looking for quality sites that will post your linking ad... and be prepared to pay for it.

Yes, I said pay for it.

Because at the end of the day, it's far better for your business to have a few links on important, relevant web pages than it is to have hundreds of irrelevant, low traffïc, low PageRank sites linking to you.

Why? Because having your ad appear on a site that Google considers important and relevant can not only improve your rankings but can also attract targeted traffïc that converts into leads and salës. (This assumes that all other search engine optimization strategies are in place and working, i.e.: spider-friendly HTML code, strong content, and proper registration with the right search engines and directories.)

Bon, évidament, à la fin faut payer mais bon

WRInaute discret
Ok pour payer, c'est facile pour toutes les boites,car ridicule sur un budget comm., mais trouver plus de trois bons annuaires payants qui rankent c'est la croix et la bannière, il y a encore tout à faire à ce jour.

Les annuaires payants sont tellement préoccupés à faire leurs interelations et leur auto-échange de pr que les bons plans sont rarrissimes. (sauf yahoo payant bien entendu, le top).

D'ailleurs si c'etait facile, plein de boites auraient pr6, mais cherchez, vous ne trouverez pas 20 pr5 internes en dur payantes (de 19$ à 250 euros ht on va dire), qui vous feront, pour un budge total de mille ou deux mille euros, un pr6.

C'est dur de dépenser plus de mille euros en référencement, pour la simple et bonne raison qu'avec cette somme vous avez fait le tour de tout ce qui pouvait vous ranker proprement, international compris (je prends le cas de l'immobilier par exemple, où les bons annuaires, qui rankent, se comptent sur les doigts d'une main).

WRInaute impliqué
Je crois qu'on était tous conscient du fait que Google tenanit compte du contexte dans lequel était fait le lien, non ?
Qu'est-ce qui est nouveau ?
En fait, je crois que j'ai loupé quelque chose.

WRInaute passionné
l'anglais c pas trop mon truc, g pas pu lire.
en gros, si je fais un lien vers une page x, et que cette page x fait un lien vers moi, ca donne quoi?

- le bl n'est pas pris en compte?
-le bl est pris en compte mais n'ameliore pas le pagerank?
-le bl est pris en compte, ameliore le page rank, mais le mot clé du bl n'ameliore pas la pertinence du site linké sur ce mot clé?

et dans le cas d'un partenariat entre 2 sites, mais avec des bl qui pointent sur des pages differentes du domaine?

WRInaute passionné
En gros, le texte dit que ça sert à rien de viser seulement des pages de PR>6 pour une backlink. Il faut aussi que le contenu soit en accord entre les 2 pages

WRInaute passionné
C'est la nouvelle mode du BL. Les pages doivent avoir un contenu similaire pour être bien vu par Google.

Enfin, il parait !

WRInaute accro
ca me choque pas de payer (ou faire payer) un (bon) lien sur une (bonne) page.

ça s'appelle.. de la publicité, tout simplement :)

Discussions similaires