Je cale sur une commande FTP sous Linux

WRInaute passionné
Bonjour à tous,

Je souhaites transférer plusieurs centaines de Mb de données d'un serveur FTP directement sur mon serveur dédié.

Je me connecte donc en SSH sur mon server dédié, je me mets dans le répertoire où je souhaite enregistrer les fichiers sur mon serveur, puis j'initialise une connection FTP à ce serveur distant.
Je dois ensuite trouver la commande qui va me permettre de faire un GET de tous les fichiers et répertoires distants, mais je cale...
Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider ce serait sympa :wink:

Sébastien.

WRInaute passionné
Quelle est la synthaxe exacte que je dois utiliser pour transférer tous les fichiers distants en prenant en compte les fichiers et les répertoires (sans devoir confirmer que je souhaite bien transférer le fichier entre chaque transfert).

Merci.

WRInaute impliqué
il faut lancer le ftp avec l'option -i

Code:
FTP(1)                                                                                                                     FTP(1)

NAME
       ftp - ARPANET file transfer program

SYNOPSIS
       ftp [-v] [-d] [-i] [-n] [-g] [-k realm] [-f] [-x] [-u] [-t] [host]

DESCRIPTION
       FTP  is the user interface to the ARPANET standard File Transfer Protocol.  The program allows a user to transfer files to
       and from a remote network site.

OPTIONS
       Options may be specified at the command line, or to the command interpreter.

-v     Verbose option forces ftp to show all responses from the remote server, as well as report on data transfer  statis-
              tics.

-n     Restrains ftp from attempting ‘‘auto-login’’ upon initial connection.  If auto-login is enabled, ftp will check the
              .netrc (see below) file in the user’s home directory for an entry describing an account on the remote machine.   If
              no  entry  exists,  ftp  will  prompt  for the remote machine login name (default is the user identity on the local
              machine), and, if necessary, prompt for a password and an account with which to login.

-u     Restrains ftp from attempting ‘‘auto-authentication’’ upon initial connection.  If auto-authentication is  enabled,
              ftp  attempts  to  authenticate to the FTP server by sending the AUTH command, using whichever authentication types
              are locally supported.  Once an authentication type is accepted, an authentication protocol will proceed by issuing
              ADAT commands.  This option also disables auto-login.

-i     Turns off interactive prompting during multiple file transfers.

-d     Enables debugging.

-g     Disables file name globbing.

-k realm
              When using Kerberos v4 authentication, gets tickets in realm.

-f     Causes credentials to be forwarded to the remote host.

-x     Causes  the  client to attempt to negotiate encryption (data and command protection levels ‘‘private’’) immediately
              after successfully authenticating.

-t     Enables packet tracing.

COMMANDS
       The client host with which ftp is to communicate may be specified on the command line.  If this is done, ftp will  immedi-
       ately  attempt  to establish a connection to an FTP server on that host; otherwise, ftp will enter its command interpreter
       and await instructions from the user.  When ftp is awaiting commands from the user the prompt ‘‘ftp>’’ is provided to  the
       user.  The following commands are recognized by ftp:

! [command] [args]]
              Invoke  an  interactive  shell on the local machine.  If there are arguments, the first is taken to be a command to
              execute directly, with the rest of the arguments as its arguments.

$ macro-name [args]
              Execute the macro macro-name that was defined  with  the  macdef  command.   Arguments  are  passed  to  the  macro
              unglobbed.

account [passwd]

Discussions similaires